Case Study Customer:
Real Interiors UK
Complete regeneration of visual brand identity and web presence for an interior design company targeting the mid-market householder.
- Design logo for Real Interiors from scratch. To be used on business cards, postcards, facebook, promotion signs, website and other marketing materials.
- Create portfolio style website that enables visitors to read and view galleries about the various room design projects, previously completed.
- Site much be maintainable by customer.
- A creative brainstorm workshop done partly in person and partly remotely, kickstarted the concept development.
- The logo was sketched out in various digital mood boards to identify colours, fonts, shapes and style that met the contemporary style look and feel that Real Interiors founder desired.
- A business card layout with a single front and multiple photographic backs was prepared for printing via moo.com.
- Postcard artwork prepped in similar fashion to the business card.
- The website content management was created with WordPress so Real Interiors could self-manage the site, reducing ongoing costs and improving content freshness.
- The raster/bitmap based logo was upgraded to a vector one for use in larger scale print formats.
- Visit www.realinteriorsuk.com to see the completed site.
- The interior design company is ready for launch in September 2012.