Case Study Customer:
Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror (on behalf of Traders Bazaar)
- Design and deliver the fulfilment for newspaper group for campaigns to promote: cheap stays at B&Bs, 2 for 1 takeaways, Beauty Deals and Free Swimming Courses to help sell more copies of newspapers.
- Provide a registration page for relevant partners such as Bed and Breakfast accommodation owners to list themselves as part of the promotion.
- Provide a consumer/reader landing page with information on the promotion including all graphics and a search directory so visitors could look up a place near their desired destination.
- Give regular analytics on the success status of the campaign and manage live entry changes as demand books up available rooms.
- Created two websites in WordPress. One for the registration by participating partners and another for readers to claim
- Put reader promotion site live early with a holding page to kickstart search optimisation with google
- Designed and delivered a database to hold the registrations
- Designed all visuals/graphics
- Live for newspaper team review and sign-off 3 days before campaign live date
- Tens of thousands of visits, with 30% repeat visitors
- Highly engaged audience/readers
- Significant incremental sales for all partners such as Bed and Breakfast establishments and Takeaway companies in a time of recession
- Newspaper sales generated as readers collected vouchers to redeem offer
DADD initially rescued me for a campaign when my web development company went AWOL and took the keys to our marketing agency’s work. With only 48 hours to go, DADD leapt into action, took control of the situation and delivered a very successful result for my newspaper client. Since then, we’ve worked together on many campaigns promoting hotels, swimming courses and beauty spas. DADD’s 24/7 responsiveness, creative talents and understanding of the promotions industry is second to none.